#GreaterGNV began as the story of Chamber members doing good in the course of doing business, working and playing in our region. Since the campaign’s 2016 launch, however, #GreaterGNV has shown itself to be a community story, capturing all of the good that is happening across the region to make it a #GreaterGNV.
If you live, work or do good in our region, the #GreaterGNV story belongs to you, too. We invite you to add as many chapters as you like to this story by using the #GreaterGNV hashtag to share your positive developments with the community and the world. #GreaterGNV is your story too, so help us tell it on Facebook & Twitter.
In The News
- Santa Fe College Hosts National Guard During Hurricane Irma
- UF Becomes First in Florida to Crack Top 10 in U.S. News & World Report
- Mayor Lauren Poe Gives Strong National Showing for Gainesville During Hurricane Irma
- Phalanx Defense Systems Announces Superheroes for Hope
- Leadership Gainesville Class 44 Aids Irma Recovery