Dual Career Partner & Relocation Support Network
“Making the Greater Gainesville Region a Global Hub of Talent, Innovation and Opportunity.”
Recruiting top talent can be difficult given the challenges with relocating dual career partners and families.
The Dual Career Partner and Relocation Support Network benefits local employers by providing a single point-of-contact for new hires to assist with their transition when relocating to the Gainesville area. By offering career, practical and relocation support, this comprehensive program reduces the time and costs involved when hiring out-of-the-area candidates and improves employee retention and productivity rates.
- Career Counseling
- Formal Career Assessments
- Preferred exposure to the region’s hiring agents
- Dedicated efforts to identify local career opportunities
- Network of business partners committed to dual career and transitional support efforts.
- Tours of Gainesville
- Relocation and new resident materials
- Information on community activities, clubs, entertainment and volunteer opportunities
This fee-for-service program allows employers to focus on business and the newly hired to focus on his/her career. Both employer and employee can take comfort in knowing that his/her family has dedicated community resources.