#GreaterGNV began as the story of Chamber members doing good in the course of doing business, working and playing in our region. Since the campaigns 2016 launch, however, #GreaterGNV has shown itself to be a community story, capturing all of the good that is happening across the region to make it a #GreaterGNV.
If you live, work or do good in our region, the #GreaterGNV story belongs to you, too. We invite you to add as many chapters as you like to this story by using the #GreaterGNV hashtag to share your positive developments with the community and the world. #GreaterGNV is your story too, so help us tell it!
In The News
- Lessons to be Learned From One Company That Changed the Direction of their Business
- White House Named Alachua and Bradford Counties Top Tech Hire Communities
- Gainesville Named Top Area for Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Infinite Energy Worker ‘Thankful’ to Win $50k Grand Prize
- Phalanx Company Moves into Historic Armory