Welcome to AMANCF, a manufacturing association formed in March 2012 in Alachua, Bradford, Columbia and surrounding counties in North Central Florida.
Our area has hundreds of manufacturers creating products in dozens of industries such as those listed on this website. Your ideas and input are needed and welcome.
Mission: The Advanced Manufacturing Association of North Central Florida (AMANCF) encourages the success of local manufacturers. The association will promote, support, and expand manufacturing efforts of all sizes within North Central Florida.
Vision: AMANCF will be an advocate for regional manufacturers at a state, local and national level. We will promote a favorable business climate for advanced manufacturing members by providing a forum to exchange ideas, develop synergies, and share best practices.
AMANCF champions the growth and sustainability of advanced manufacturing by
- Networking between members to increase business and share best practices
- Providing targeted training
- Staying abreast of regulatory changes
- Supporting favorable legislative changes
- Fostering workforce development
- Creating critical mass for economies of scale
- Educating our citizens on what manufacturing means to them