The Chamber’s communications department serves as information central for membership and in many ways, the business community overall. Communications oversees all media relations, marketing, publications, digital communications and more.
Communications Task Force
Chamber communications are guided by a 9-member Communications Task Force. The Communications Task Force provides strategic direction for messaging and communication methods to the business community, helping better leverage the Chamber’s influence as the voice of the business community. For more information about the Communications Task Force, contact Communications Director Alyssa Brown at email@example.com.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES, CONTACT:
Alyssa Brown, Director of Communications
- Gainesville Area Chamber Announces 2016 Business Award Winners – November 17, 2016
- Gainesville Area Chamber Recruits 51 New Members – November 17, 2016
- Career Discoveries Day – November 5, 2016
- Chamber Announces Brian Scarborough as i3 Steering Committee Chair – November 4, 2016
- Merieux NutriSciences Relocates Food Testing Laboratory and Brings 100 Jobs – October 21, 2016
- Chamber Announces “Putting Children First Infrastructure Investment Initiative (i3)” – October 5, 2016
- Thomas H. Clemens, CEcD Joins Chamber as Vice President of Economic Development – September 23, 2016
- New Brand Unveiled for Greater Gainesville Region – September 14, 2016
- Chamber Announces District 1 Business Council Steering Committee Members – August 8, 2016