Public Policy Committee
The Chamber’s Public Policy Committee is comprised of leading members of Greater Gainesville’s business community. The Committee is charged with researching issues, collecting input from membership and then advising the Chamber Board of Directors on specific action items if needed. The Public Policy Committee also educates elected officials and the public of the business community’s concerns. Participation is open to all members in good standing.
- Susan Crowley - University of Florida
- Liam McClay - Santa Fe College
- Clay Martin - Folds & Walker, LLC
- Cynthia Moore Chestnut - Alachua County Democratic Party
- Betty Petty - Exactech, Inc.
- Rich Blaser - Infinite Energy
- Julie Waldman - Attorney
- Eric Graves - Quality Actionable Assurance
- Bryan Harrington - Trimark Properties
For more information about the Public Policy Committee and how you can get involved, please contact our Vice President of Public Policy Kamal Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org