Over 300 Foodies Kickoff Gainesville Restaurant Week 2016June 20th, 2016 by gainesvillechamber
The skies opened up Thursday, but that didn’t stop over 300 foodies from enjoying food and beverages from over 25 vendors at this year’s Restaurant Week Kickoff at the University Air Center. We hope our Chamber members in attendance enjoyed themselves and got a great taste of what this year’s Restaurant Week has to offer. Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with all that is happening this week at www.gainesvillerestaurantweek.com.
A huge thanks to our sponsors James Moore, Hoodz, Gifts Certificates and More and Visit Gainesville.
More Restaurant Week events to look forward to:
Tuesday, June 21:
- Four Course Coppola Wine Dinner for $40/person at Carrabas
- Half-price apps at Napolatanos
Wednesday, June 22:
- Adam’s Rib Co. and First Magnitude’s 2016 Rib Eating Contest Benefitting the Boys & Girls Club
Thursday, June 23:
- Hospitality Night at the Great Outdoors Restaurant
- Save 33% off your entire bill if you show proof of working in the Hospitality Industry
Friday, June 24:
- First Annual Hot Wing Eating Contest with Buffalo Wild Wings and Swamp Head