BOTY Sponsored by SunTrust Bank is Officially Sold Out!October 30th, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
The Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce’s Business of the Year Awards luncheon is officially sold out and anticipation is building to see Gainesville’s best of business recognized on Friday, Nov. 13 at the Best Western Gateway Grand.
The 2015 Business of the Year awards, brought to you by SunTrust Bank, highlights the best and brightest in area business and gives attendees a chance to celebrate the Gainesville business community with friends, family, colleagues and community leaders.
In addition to SunTrust Bank, the following businesses have supported this celebration by sponsoring a category to support their fellow area businesses and the Chamber.
- Leading Women’s Business presented by ProActive Tax & Accounting
- Best Minority Business presented by Foresight Construction
- Commitment to the Environment presented by Florida Credit Union
- Best New / Startup Business presented by UF Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Best Non Profit presented by ServPro of Alachua County West
- Overall Small Business presented by Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group
- Overall Large Business presented by Parisleaf
- Best Tech Company presented by Northwestern Mutual
- Best Manufacturing Company presented by Targeted Training Solutions
Be sure to thank these area business leaders for their contribution to building a stronger business community!