Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce Announces 2015 Public Leadership Institute ClassSeptember 21st, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
The Gainesville Area Chamber is pleased to announce the Public Leadership Institute Class 3, which kicked off on August 18 at the Chamber offices. The Public Leadership Institute is a nonpartisan initiative of the Business Community Coalition–made up of the Gainesville Area Chamber, the Builders Association of North Central Florida and the Gainesville Alachua County Association of Realtors–which provides future leaders the opportunity to learn about serving in a public leadership role, from campaigning to sitting in the seat. Attendees have no commitment to run for office.
Class members were announced at the Public Leadership Awards Ceremony that afternoon. Please join the Chamber in welcoming its third Public Leadership Institute class members:
- Scott Arvin, Matchmaker Realty
- Frank Avery, CareerSource North Central Florida
- Jason Gonos, Power Production Management
- Summer Griggs, Adams & Griggs, P.A.
- Ron Lieberman, Immediate Past President, Florida Home Builders Association
- Ryan Loftus, Exactech
- Chanda McCann, University of Florida
- Trisha Roy, United Country Smith & Associates
- Julie Waldman, Agency for Persons with Disabilities (Tacachale Center)