DANCE ALIVE NATIONAL BALLET ELECTS NEW MEMBERS TO ITS BOARD OF TRUSTEESSeptember 28th, 2015 by gainesvillechamber
(Gainesville, FL) Dance Alive National Ballet (DANB) President Gary Ascani and Executive Artistic Director Kim Tuttle are pleased to announce the addition of three new members to its Board of Trustees:
– Patti Breedlove, Director of Sid Martin Biotechnology Incubator, joins the Board providing expertise in management and development of a vision, a passion for the arts and a commitment to enriching our community.
– Susan Davenport, Interim Director/CEO Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce, brings expertise in business and community relations, planning, and aligning arts needs and assets to building community and tourism.
– Ward Scott, Radio 980 and Ward Scott Files, brings marketing expertise as well as a wealth of information about the community.
These three join a strong community based board committed to the growth and well-being of Dance Alive National Ballet. Additional members include:
– Gary Ascani: VP Business Development Nanotherapeutics
– James Roberts: VP General Counsel UF Health
– Weaver Gaines: CEO OB Medical Company
– Howard Nobles Jr.: NF/SG VA Hospital
– Bryan da Frota: CEO Prioria Robotics
– Jennifer Greer: volunteer
– Mary Kelly: Business owner
– Dance Alive National Ballet Page 2
– Lucinda Lavelli: Dean UF College of the Arts
– Derek Lyons: VP Business Development Prioria Robotics
– Kevin Monroe: Executive Director Central Florida Region Cox
– Colleen Rand: author, artist, photographer
– Justine Vaughn: retired physician, artist
Executive Artistic Director Kim Tuttle said, “We are particularly pleased that these three highly qualified individuals have agreed to join our Board of Trustees, joining us in strengthening the organization and assuring the future of DANB for another 50 years.”
FOR DANB INFORMATION: 352-371-2986 email@example.com www.dancealive.org